19 November 2015

End of an Era




On November 30, 2015, my contracts with Champagne Books will be finished. It's been a decent run, but with life moving onward and upward, it's time to close the door. Dragon & Hawk, Out of Forgotten Ashes, and Dragon's Legacy will not be available for some time after November 30, so if you've thought about buying a copy, best do it now.  Save the Last Dance and its component novellas -  A Dangerous Dance, A Wicked Waltz, and A Torrid Tango - will likewise be unavailable after the end of this month.

I will likely republish these books independently after New Years. I'm working on fleshing out my short story about a selkie and her English lieutenant in Nelson's Navy to novel length, hopefully for Twisted Core Press. And yes, I am still working on the Revolutionary War novel. promise.

Life has through a few extra "stepping stones" my way this summer. Let me tell you, skin cancer is not fun. After removing a big ugly turnip under the surface of my face that required reconstructive plastic surgery in August, I'm dealing with another one on my shoulder. The dermatologist assures me this is all -- for now. All those happy days at the lake as a child of the sixties (Sunscreen? What was that?) have come due with a high cost. But that's a piddle compared to what other folks have had to deal with. All it has cost me is time (and a few Ks) and not threatened my life or my livelihood. I am quite grateful.

My other books will still be available on Amazon.  PLUS I have a new project with 7DS Books; KAPOW! (Kick Ass Powerfully Original Women) --Super Villianesses and Super Heroines! Keep your eyes open for that one soon!

Happy Writing,

~Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment