18 February 2015

Oh The Weather Outside

I feel really sorry for the folks who live in the Eastern half of the U.S. this winter. Slammed with storm after storm, then topped with an icing of Arctic blast, it must seem they are frozen in time. Kids stuck at home because schools are closed, parents stuck at home because roads to work are impassable...talk about a recipe for disaster. I don't think I could stand more than three days of being shut in.

So not to rub it in that I live in the desert sun but to give hope that Spring is eternal, let me share a slideshow from The Arizona Daily Star of Presidents' Day in Sabino Canyon.Otherwise, here are a few photos from around my place:
Cats lounging in afternoon sunbeams

Pedestrian bridge over the Rillito River

Just another Tucson sunset


Happy writing,
~Jude


No comments:

Post a Comment