07 February 2014

Coming Soon: Bunny Blog Hopping





This coming week I'm participating in a few fun Blog Hops, in which readers can win some fun stuff and great prizes!

First up on February 10:  is It's A Love-Struck Valentine's Day Blog Hop  sponsored by author J.A. Garland and Champagne Books. The Grand Prize for this hop is a Kindle Paperwhite eReader plus 43 ebooks for the participating authors. Each author is also offering prizes on their blogs so be sure to HOP to it and check all of them out starting on February 10.






Then on February 12 I'm moseyin' with the Cowboy Casanova Giveaway Blog Hop with Miz Lily Graison.
We'll be toutin' all the things we love best about cowboys and Western romance, includin' Welsh Cowboyos, so be certain to take a gander back here for some fun! Besides, it's always good to save a horse, ride a cowboy!




February 13 I'll be Hopping over to Liz Fountain's "Lucky 13" blog to share how serendipity has played a big role in my writing so far. I'll admit, I've had some great chances presented to me and I've tried to seize on opportunities as much as possible, especially with composing my Save The Last Dance series.  The first novella of which, A Dangerous Dance, has just received a FIVE HALO rating from Fallen Angels Reviews!  All three novellas are now available from Champagne Books and Amazon.


I'll also be hopping over to Ceci Giltenan's Courage Blog on February 24  to discuss how doing what is right sometimes takes far more courage than following your heart.

Hop along with me this month, won't you?
~Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment